Fibo Group Rebate
24% of Spread | Partner ID: IB_PipsbackFX
What is Fibo Group Rebate
Fibo Group rebate or Fibo Group cashback is the return of part of the trading spread or commission that you pay to the broker when opening an order. We provide Fibo Group rebate 75% of IB commission, that is 24% of spread for MT4 Cent , MT4 Fixed and MT4 Float accounts, while for MT4 NDD and CTrader STP accounts are 10% of Trading Commissions. Fibo Group rebates are given to close order both loss and profit orders. Besides the rebate you will also get up to 5% loyalty bonus and reward points 1% of the rebate you receive
FIBO Group Profile
|Data of Broker|
|Company Name : FIBO Group, Ltd|
|Founded : 1998|
|Headquarters : British Virgin Islands|
|Regulated By : BVI FSC , CySec|
|Broker Type : STP & Market Maker|
International Financial Holding FIBO Group (Financial Intermarket Brokerage Online Group) is one of the oldest players in marginal internet trading. The first company of the holding was founded in 1998. From the first day of our work, we always adhere to the principles of transparent activities, to protect the interests of customers and strict compliance of observance applicable laws and orders of national regulators.
FIBO Group customers and partners can be assured that all services, provided by any of the companies within the holding FIBO Group, meet the highest international standards and are under the control of national regulators.
Fibo Group Rebate & Account Types
Fibo Group Rebate Calculator
Your Rebates :
Rebates per lot:
- Example pair : EURUSD
- These result is approximate figure
- Lot base on the contract size of each account type
How to Get Fibo Group Rebate for New Account
Open Live Account
Open Fibo Group live account through our IB link, to get rebate your Fibo Group account must be registered under our IB. Open live account here
Add Trading Account
Add your trading account in the member area MyPBFX to track rebate history and access all features, if not yet member please Sign up first.
Setup Rebate Methode
Setup your rebate method to automatically or manually in the member area MyPBFX. Then select payment system to wire transfer, or e-currency such as Neteller, Skrill, Perpect Money or Paypal.
Deposit and Trading
Deposit your account using any method is available in your broker, then trading normally, and rebate will be paid automatically according to payment schedule or you can withdraw it manually.
How to Get Fibo Group Rebate for Existing Account
If you already have a Fibo Group account, you can get Fibo Group rebate by applying to move IB, follow these steps:
- Put your FIBO Group account under our IB by send email to FIBO Group, please compose e-mail here..
- After you got notification from FIBO Group, submit your trading account in the member area MyPBFX.
- Set your rebate to manuallly or automatically
Fibo Group Rebate Term & Conditions
- Fibo Group Rebate only given to Fibo Group trading account that registered under PipsbackFX IB.
- Become PipsbackFX member , If you are not yet a member please Sign up here.
- All trading account must be submit (added) to the member area MyPBFX.
- Minimum rebate payment depends on the payment system you choose, please see rebate payment system here.
- If less than minimum payment, rebate will be accumulated to the next period.
- For technical reasons, Rebate below $0.01 is not raised in the daily rebate report.
- Rebate is paid every Monday and maximum Wednesday for automatic rebate method, while for manual method you can withdraw it at any time according to available rebate balance. For STP cTrader account is paid monthly
Funding and Support Information of Fibo Group
|Deposit & Withdraw Methods||:||FasaPay, Bank Wire, Credit/Debit Card, Neteller, DixyPay, OKpay, KiwiWallet, WebMoney, other|
|Deposit Currency||:||USD, RUR, EUR, GBP, CLP CHF|
|24 Hours Support||:||Yes|
|Support Languanges||:||English,n, Deutch, Espanol,, Chinese, Russian.|
|Support Options||:||Callback, Email, Live chat, Phone|
Regulatory Agencies of Fibo Group
BVI Financial Service Commission
|Short Name||BVI FSC|
|Country||British Virgin Islands|
|Address||Pasea Estate, P.O. Box 418 ,Road Town, Tortola, VG 1110, British Virgin Islands|
|Deskripsi||BVI Financial Services Commission is the regulator of financial services single agency responsible for authorizing and licensing companies or people to conduct financial services business and to monitor the perimeter of the activities of financial services is set to keep people’s financial services business of illegal and unauthorized or operating within BVI.|
Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (FIBOGroup.eu)
|Address||27 Diagorou Str. CY-1097 Nicosia|
|Description||CySec is an independent public supervisory authorities responsible for market surveillance and transaction services investment in transferable securities conducted in the Republic of Cyprus|