What is Tickmill Rebate
Tickmill Rebate or cashback Tickmill is the return of part of the trading spread or commission that you pay to the broker when opening an order. We provide Tickmills rebate 80% of IB commission, that is $8 perlot for Classic accounts, $1.6 perlot for ECN Pro and VIP accounts, Tickmill rebates are given to close order both loss and profit orders. Besides the rebate you will also get up to 5% loyalty bonus and reward points 1% of the rebate you receive
|Data of Broker|
|Company Name : Tickmill Ltd|
|Founded : 2011|
|Headquarters : Seychelles|
|Regulated By : FSA Seychelles, FCA UK|
|Broker Type : ECN/NDD|
Tickmill is a trading name of Tmill UK Limited which is authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Tickmill is also the trading name of Tickmill Ltd, regulated by the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill Our mission is to provide you with the best possible trading environment so you can focus on trading and become a successful trader.
Tickmill is honoured to be awarded “Most Trusted Broker in Europe 2017” by the renowned Global Brands Magazine, in addition to gaining outstanding recognition at the 2016 Chinese Forex Expo, whose attendees voted us “Most Trusted Forex Broker” and “Best NDD Broker”.
As Tickmill Partner, we provide cashback 80% of the partner commission credited to the cashback balance weekly and can be withdrawn at any time according to the available balance.
Tickmill Rebate & Account Types
The following is Tickmill account types comparison, if there are different account types or trading conditions between our website and the Tickmill website, this is due to late updates on our website. Opening live account through us to get rebates does not change the trading conditions of the broker and There is no markup spread/commission or hidden fees, if you are still in doubt please contact Tickmill support.
Tickmill Rebate Calculator
Your Rebates :
Rebates per lot:
- Example pair : EURUSD
- These result is approximate figure
- Lot base on the contract size of each account type
How to Get Tickmill Rebate for New Account
Open Live Account
Open Tickmill live account through our IB link, to get rebate your Tickmill account must be registered under our IB. Open live account here
Add Trading Account
Add your trading account in the member area MyPBFX to track rebate history and access all features, if not yet member please Sign up first.
Setup Rebate Method
Setup your rebate method to automatically or manually in the member area MyPBFX. Then select payment system to wire transfer, or e-currency such as Neteller, Skrill, Perpect Money or Paypal.
Deposit and Trading
Deposit your account using any method is available in your broker, then trading normally, and rebate will be paid automatically according to payment schedule or you can withdraw it manually.
How to Get Tickmill Rebate for Existing Account
There are two ways to get Tickmill Rebate from us by using your Tickmill existing account:
First way: Send email to move your IB
If you already have aTickmill account, you can get rebate Tickmill by applying to move IB, follow these steps:
- Put your Tickmill account under our IB by send email to Tickmill partner departement, please compose e-mail here..
- After you got notification from Tickmill, submit your trading account in the member area MyPBFX.
- Set your rebate to manuallly or automatically
Second way: open a new trading account with your existing login credentials:
Tickmill Rebate Terms & Conditions
- Tickmill rebate only given to trading account that registered under PipsbackFX IB.
- Become PipsbackFX member , If you are not yet a member please Sign up here.
- All trading account must be submit (added) to the member area MyPBFX.
- Minimum rebate payment depends on the payment system you choose, please see rebate payment system here.
- If less than minimum payment, rebate will be accumulated to the next period.
- For technical reasons, a rebate below $0.01 is not raised in the daily rebate report.
- Rebate will be paid every Monday and maximum Wednesday for automatic rebate method, while for manual method you can withdraw it at any time according to available rebate balance.
Funding and Support Information of Tickmill
|Deposit & Withdraw Methods||:||FasaPay, Credit/debit cards, Neteller, Skrill, Wire transfer others|
|Deposit Currency||:||USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, SGD, CHF|
|24 Hours Support||:||Yes|
|Support Languanges||:||English,n, Chinese, Russian, Spanish|
|Support Options||:||Email, Live Chat, Phone, Call Back|
Regulatory Agencies of Tickmill
|Short Name||FSA Seychelles / SIBA|
|Address||PO Box 991, Bois de Rose Avenue ,Roche Caiman Victoria Mahe Republic of Seychelles.|
|Description||FSA Seychelles as the regulator of non-bank financial services in Seychelles. Established under the Financial Services Authority Act 2013.|
Tickmill UK : Financial Conduct Authority (FCA UK)
|Short Name||FCA UK|
|Address||25 The North Colonnade, London, E14 5HS|
|Description||FCA is the International regulatory agencies responsible for the supervision of banks, building societiesn, credit union, insurance and investment companies|