What is Weltrade Rebate
Weltrade rebate or Weltrade cashback is the return of part of the trading spread or commission that you paid to the broker when opening the order. We provide Weltrade rebates 80% of IB commissions that is up to 52% of Spread for all types of accounts. Weltrade rebates are given to close order both loss and profit orders. Besides the rebate you will also get up to 5% loyalty bonus and reward points 1% of the rebate you receive
|Data of Broker|
|Company Name : Systemgates Capital Ltd.|
|Founded : 2006|
|Headquarters : Belize|
|Regulated By : IFSC|
|Broker Type : STP-ECN|
Systemgates Capital Ltd., which owns the WELTRADE brand, is the holder of the IFSC / 60/350 / TS / 15-16 license number for trading on financial markets and commodity-based derivatives instruments and other securities issued by the Financial Services Commission International (IFSC) Belize, and Regulations set by Organization. This step is initiated by the WELTRADE company to obtain fully regulated corporate status, as well as to ensure the security provided for the client’s brokerage services.
WELTRADE is a team of 65 professionals with extensive international experience in finance and Internet technologies. We provide the traders with 24-hour high-quality service and individual approach to each client. Direct communication is our top priority. We always listen to our customers and try to improve our services.
As Weltrade Partner, we provide rebate 80% of the partner commission credited to the rebate balance daily and can be withdrawn at any time according to the available balance.
Weltrade Rebate & Account Types
The following is Weltrade account types comparison, if there are different account types or trading conditions between our website and the Weltrade website, this is due to late updates on our website. Opening live account through us to get rebates does not change the trading conditions of the broker and There is no markup spread/commission or hidden fees, if you are still in doubt please contact Weltrade support.
Weltrade Rebate Calculator
Your Rebates :
Rebates per lot:
- Example pair : EURUSD
- These result is approximate figure
- Lot base on the contract size of each account type
How to Get Weltrade Rebate for New Account
Open Live Account
Open Weltrade live account through our IB link, to get rebate your Weltrade account must be registered under our IB. Open live account here
Add Trading Account
Add your trading account in the member area MyPBFX to track rebate history and access all features, if not yet member please Sign up first.
Setup Rebate Method
Setup your rebate method to automatically or manually in the member area MyPBFX. Then select payment system to wire transfer, or e-currency such as Neteller, Skrill, Perpect Money or Paypal.
Deposit and Trading
Deposit your account using any method is available in your broker, then trading normally, and rebate will be paid automatically according to payment schedule or you can withdraw it manually.
How to Get Weltrade Rebate for Existing Account
If you have weltrade account, you can get rebate by following the steps:
Weltrade Rebate Terms & Conditions
- Weltrade rebate only given to Weltrade trading account that registered under PipsbackFX IB.
- Become PipsbackFX member , If you are not yet a member please Sign up here.
- All trading account must be submit (added) to the member area MyPBFX.
- Minimum rebate payment depends on the payment system you choose, please see rebate payment system here.
- If less than minimum payment, rebate will be accumulated to the next period.
- For technical reasons, rebate below $0.01 is not raised in the daily rebate report.
- Weltrade rebate will be paid every Monday and maximum Wednesday for automatic rebate method, while for manual method you can withdraw it at any time according to available rebate balance.
- Close order less than Weltrade MTP (Minimum Trade Point) did not get cashback, please see MTP Weltrade here.
Funding and Support Information of Weltrade
Regulatory Agencies of Weltrade
International Financial Service Commission (IFSC)
|Address||Sir Edney Cain Building, 2nd Floor, Belmopan, Belize, C. A.|
|Description||International Financial Service Commission (IFSC) is an International financial services regulator is headquartered in Belize.|