What is FXPrimus Rebate
FXPrimus Rebate or FXPrimus cashback is the return of a portion of trading spreads or commissions that you pay to brokers when opening orders. FXPrimus Rebate that we provide is 75% of the IB commission, which is $5 perlot for variable accounts and $2.5 perlot for ECN accounts. FXPrimus rebates are given to close order both loss and profit orders. Besides the rebate you will also get up to 5% loyalty bonus and reward points 1% of the rebate you receive
|Data of Broker|
|Company Name : FX Primus Limited|
|Founded : 2010|
|Regulated By : Mauritius|
|Regulated By : CySEC|
|Jenis Broker : ECN/STP|
FXPRIMUS is one of the most secure online trading environments available anywhere in the forex industry. Our extra measures in safety have positioned us as the front runner in responsible trading, and we are now setting new standards in safety amongst our counterparts in the FX industry.
FXPrimus offer clients of all experience levels opportunities to be sustainably successful in the online trading of forex, commodities, energies and indices. Their holistic approach extends beyond the basic provision of a trading platform, as they believe that successful traders should be provided with the best possible academic, technical and practical support throughout their trading journey.
FXPrimus mission is to provide the safest available online trading environment, and to continually innovate in the field of security in order to provide our clients with pioneering and industry-leading safety mechanisms, through the twin pillars of technology & education.
FXPrimus Rebate & Account Types
Rebate FXPrimus Calculator
Your Rebates :
Rebates per lot:
- Example pair : EURUSD
- These result is approximate figure
- Lot base on the contract size of each account type
How to Get Rebate FXPrimus for New Account
Open Live Account
Open FXPrimus live account through our IB link, to get rebate your FXprimus account must be registered under our IB. Open live account here
Add Trading Account
Add your trading account in the member area MyPBFX to track rebate history and access all features, if not yet member please Sign up first.
Setup Rebate Method
Setup your rebate method to automatically or manually in the member area MyPBFX. Then select payment system to wire transfer, or e-currency such as Neteller, Skrill, Perpect Money or Paypal.
Deposit and Trading
Deposit your account using any method is available in your broker, then trading normally, and rebate will be paid automatically according to payment schedule or you can withdraw it manually.
How to Get Rebate FXPrimus for Existing Account
If you already have FXPrimus account, you can get Rebate FXPrimus by applying to move IB, follow these steps:
Rebate FXPrimus Term & Conditions
- Rebate only given to FXPrimus trading account that registered under PipsbackFX IB.
- Become PipsbackFX member , If you are not yet a member please Sign up here.
- All trading account must be submit (added) to the member area MyPBFX.
- Minimum rebate payment depends on the payment system you choose, please see rebate payment system here.
- If less than minimum payment, rebate will be accumulated to the next period.
- For technical reasons, a rebate below $0.01 is not raised in the daily rebate report.
- Rebate will paid every Monday and maximum Wednesday for automatic rebate method, while for manual method you can withdraw it at any time according to available rebate balance. For STP cTrader account is paid monthly
- The minimum close order is +/- 1pips. (difference between opening price and closing)
Funding and Support Information of FXPrimus
|Deposit & Withdraw Methods||:||FasaPay, Bank Wire, CashU, ClickandBuy, Credit/Debit Card, Skrill (Moneybookers), Western Union, Paysbuy (Thailand), Vnpay (Vietnam), SolidTrust Pay|
|Deposit Currency||:||AUD, EUR, GBP, SGD, USD|
|24 Hours Support||:||Yes|
|Support Languanges||:||English,, Malay|
|Support Options||:||Email, Live Chat, Phone|
Regulatory Agencies of FXPrimus
Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission
|Address||27 Diagorou Str. CY-1097 Nicosia|
|Description||CySec is an independent public supervisory authorities responsible for market surveillance and transaction services investment in transferable securities conducted in the Republic of Cyprus|