What is FBS cashback
FBS cashback or FBS rebate is the return of part of the trading spread or commission that you paid to the broker when opening or closing the order. We give FBS rebate 80% of IB revenue, That is for Micro account for Upto $32 per lot, Standard account $8 per lot, Cent account for $0.08 per lot cent, Zero account $8 per lot, ECN account $2.4 per lot and up to $4 per lot for Crypto account. FBS rebates are given to close order both loss and profit orders. Besides the rebate you will also get up to 5% loyalty bonus and reward points 1% of the rebate you receive
|Company Name : FBS Markets Inc.|
|Founded : 2009|
|Headquarters : Belize, C. A|
|Regulated By : CRFIN , IFSC|
|Broker Type : ECN|
|Website : www.fbs.com|
FBS is an international brokerage house providing top quality financial and investment services all over the world. Moreover, being an ECN/STP broker, we provide our clients with a wide range of services and competitive trading environment.
Founded in 2009, FBS has received numerous international awards, proving its worth to the customers. The company received the titles of the Best Customer Service Broker Asia 2016, Top IB Program 2016, Highly Recommended Broker Insurance Company in of the year, Best Forex Brand, Asia 2015, Best Safety of Client Funds Asia 2015, Best broker in Asia-Pacific region 2015, Best broker in the Middle East and many others.
As a FBS Partner, we provide rebate of 80% of the IB commission paid directly to your trading account or credited to the rebate balance and can be withdrawn at any time according to the available balance.
FBS Account Types & Cashback
The following is FBS account types comparison, if there are different types of accounts, minimum deposit, spread, commission, leverage, lot size or other trading conditions between our website and the FBS website, this is due to late updates on our website. Opening live account through us to get rebates does not change the trading conditions of the broker and no markup spread/commission or hidden fees, if you are still in doubt please contact FBS support.
For Micro account the amount of rebates based on the pair you trade and reach $32 per lot for several pairs, the amount rebate for the major pair (ERUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD, USDCHF) is $11.25, while rebates for other pairs please see on table of pair here.
FBS Cashback Calculator
Your Rebates :
Rebates per lot:
- Example pair : EURUSD
- These result is approximate figure
- Lot base on the contract size of each account type
How to Get FBS Cashback for New Account
Open Live Account
Open FBS live account through our IB link, to get FBS cashback your FBS account must be registered under our IB. Open live account here
Add Trading Account
Add your trading account in the member area MyPipsbackFX to track FBS cashback history and access all features, if not yet member please Sign up first.
Setup Cashback Method
Setup your cashback method to automatically or manually in the member area MyPipsbackFX. Then select payment system to wire transfer, or e-currency such as Neteller, Skrill, Perfect Money or PayPal.
Deposit and Trading
Deposit your account using any method is available in your broker, then trading normally, and cashback will be paid automatically according to payment schedule or you can withdraw it manually.
How to Get FBS Cashback for Existing Trading Account
If you have FBS Personal area, you can get cashback by creating new trading account using existing personal area then connect to our IB, please see the instruction here.
FBS Cashback Term & Conditions
- FBS cashback only given to trading account that registered under PipsbackFX IB.
- Become PipsbackFX member , If you are not yet a member please Sign up here.
- All trading account must be submit (validated) to the member area MyPipsbackFX.
- If less than minimum payment, cashback will be accumulated to the next period.
- Cashback will credited to MyPipsbackFX Wallet everyday and paid every Monday and maximum Wednesday for automatic cashback method, while for manual method you can withdraw it at any time according to available cashback balance, see FBS rebate payment schedule here
- Minimum cashback payment depends on the payment system you choose, please see cashback payment system here.
- Trading with welcome bonus account did not get cashback, because we did not get commission from the transaction unless you make deposit.
- Minimal close order (difference between open price and close order price) is +/-5 pips (4 digit price format) or 59 points for 5 digit.
- For cent accounts, close orders below 0.2 lot cent do not get rebates because of the rebate below $0.01.
- In case the client follows the bonus program offered by FBS, the cashback received is not 100%, only about 75% to 85% of the above cashback rate.
- For technical reasons of trading platform, cashback below $0.01 is not calculated in the daily cashback report.
Restrictions from FBS
Funding and Support Information of FBS Markets
|Method of deposit & withdraw||:||Bank Wire, Credit/Debit Card, FasaPay, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill dll, others|
|Account Currency||:||USD, EUR|
|24 Hours Support||:||Yes|
|Support Languanges||:||Arabian, Chinese, English, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Thailand, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese|
|Support Options||:||Email, Live Chat, Phone|
Regulatory Agencies of FBS Markets
Centre for Regulation in OTC Financial Instruments and Technologies (CRFIN)
109012, Russian Federation, Moscow, Maly Cherkassky lane,2
Kode Pos: 109012, Moscow, P.O. box 85
|Description||Centre for Regulation in OTC Financial Instruments and Technologies (CRFIN) is a self-rulatory which was founded in 2010.|
International Financial Service Commission (IFSC)
|Address||Sir Edney Cain Building, 2nd Floor, Belmopan, Belize, C. A.|
|Description||International Financial Service Commission (IFSC) is an International financial services regulator is headquartered in Belize|