What is JustForex Rebate
JustForex Rebate or JustForex cashback is the return of part of the trading spread or commission that you paid to the broker when opening the order. The JustForex Rebate is given 80% of the IB commission, for Cent account $0.08 perlot, Mini & Standard account &$8 perlot and Zero ECN account $2.4 perlot. Besides the rebate you will also get up to 5% loyalty bonus and reward points 1% of the rebate you receive
|Data of Broker|
|Company Name : JF Global Ltd|
|Founded : 2012|
|Headquarters : St. Vincent and Grenadines|
|Regulated By : SVGFSC|
|Broker Type : ECN/NDD|
JustForex is a brand of JF Global Ltd., the activity of which is providing online trading services on the Forex market and an opportunity for traders with different trading experience to earn income by trading financial instruments.
JustForex is authorized and regulated by FSC St. Vincent and Grenadines with registration number 23993. The company is specializing in trading the financial instruments of the Forex market, commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities, read more about JustForex.
Being an international broker and working with clients from different countries JustForex understand that every person is unique with his own values, no matter whether he is a trader or a partner. When their team develops the services of the company, take into account the variety of cultures, nations, trading experience and demands of our clients. JustForex offers several trading account types with a wide choice of trading instruments and everyone can find the most suitable one according to his preferences.
JustForex Account Types & Cashback
JustForex Rebate Calculator
Your Rebates :
Rebates per lot:
- Example pair : EURUSD
- These result is approximate figure
- Lot base on the contract size of each account type
How to Get JustForex Rebate for New Account
Open Live Account
Open JustForex live account through our IB link, to get rebate your JustForex account must be registered under our IB. Open live account here
Add Trading Account
Add your trading account in the member area MyPBFX to track Rebate history and access all features, if not yet member please Sign up first.
Setup Rebate Method
Setup your rebate method to automatically or manually in the member area MyPBFX. Then select payment system to wire transfer, or e-currency such as Neteller, Skrill, Perpect Money or Paypal.
Deposit and Trading
Deposit your account using any method is available in your broker, then trading normally, and rebate will be paid automatically according to payment schedule or you can withdraw it manually.
How to Get JustForex Rebate Rebate for Existing Account
If you already have an account, you can get JustForex Rebate by applying to move IB, follow these steps:
JustForex Rebate Term & Conditions
- JustForex rebate only given to JustForex trading account that registered under PipsbackFX IB.
- Become PipsbackFX member , If you are not yet a member please Sign up here.
- All trading account must be submit (added) to the member area MyPBFX.
- Minimum rebate payment depends on the payment system you choose, please see rebate payment system here.
- If less than minimum payment, rebate will be accumulated to the next period.
- For technical reasons, a rebate below $0.01 is not raised in the daily rebate report.
- rebate will be paid every Monday and maximum Wednesday for automatic rebate method, while for manual method you can withdraw it at any time according to available rebate balance.
- Minimum Trade Point (difference between open price and close price your position) is +/- 59 point for 5 digit decimal price
- The total rebate received by clients cannot exceed 48% of the total deposit (the maximum commission we receive is 60% of the total deposit). We do not received commission from JustForex after the rebate you received exceeds 48% of the total deposit. For example, your deposit is $100, then the maximum rebate you get is $48.
Funding and Support Information of JustForex
|Deposit & Withdraw Methods||:||FasaPay, CashU, Credit/debit cards, DIXIPAY,
Perfect Money, QIWI, SOFORT, UnionPay, WebMoney, Wire transfer, Yandex.Money, others
|Deposit Currency||:||USD, EUR|
|24 Hours Support||:||Yes|
|Support Languanges||:||Chinese, English,n, Russian|
|Support Options||:||Callback, Email, Live chat, Web form|
Regulatory Agencies of JustForex
FSA (St. Vincent and Grenadines)
|Country||St. Vincent and Grenadines|
|Address||2nd Floor, Reigate Building P.O. Box 356, Kingstown St. Vincent, West Indies|
|Description||The Financial Services Authority was established on November 12, 2012 by the Parliamentary Act, the Financial Services Authority Act. The FSA is responsible to the Government of St. Vincent and the Grenadines for the administration and enforcement of regulations determined under the governing laws.|