IC Markets Rebate
What is IC Markets Rebate
IC Markets rebate or IC Markets Cashback is returns of part of trading spreads or commissions that you pay to brokers when opening orders. We provide 75% IC Markets rebate from IB commission, 0.3 pips for standard accounts, 21.5% of trade commisssion for Raw Spread accounts and $0 perlot for cTrader accounts. IC Markets rebates are given to close order both loss and profit orders. Besides the rebate you will also get up to 5% loyalty bonus and reward points 1% of the rebate you receive
IC Markets Profile
|Data of Broker|
|Company Name : International Capital Markets Pty Ltd|
|Founded : 2007|
|Headquarters : Australia|
|Regulated By : ASIC|
|Broker Type : ECN|
IC Markets is one of the world’s only True ECN forex brokers providing trading solutions for active day traders and scalpers as well as traders that are new to the forex market. IC Markets offers its clients cutting edge trading platforms, low latency connectivity and superior liquidity. IC Markets is revolutionizing on-line forex trading; on-line traders are now able to gain access to pricing and liquidity previously only available to investment banks and high net worth individuals.
IC Markets mission is to create the best and most transparent trading environment for retail and institutional clients alike allowing traders to focus more on their trading. Built by traders for traders IC Markets is dedicated to offering superior spreads, execution and service.
IC Markets Rebate & Account Types
CashbackIC Markets Calculator
Your Rebates :
Rebates per lot:
- Example pair : EURUSD
- These result is approximate figure
- Lot base on the contract size of each account type
How to Get IC Markets Rebate for New Account
Open Live Account
Open IC Markets live account through our IB link, to get rebate your account must be registered under our IB. Open live account here
Add Trading Account
Add your trading account in the member area MyPBFX to track rebate history and access all features, if not yet member please Sign up first.
Setup Rebate Method
Setup your rebate method to automatically or manually in the member area MyPBFX. Then select payment system to wire transfer, or e-currency such as Neteller, Skrill, Perpect Money or Paypal.
Deposit and Trading
Deposit your account using any method which are available in your broker, then trading normally, and rebate will be paid automatically according to payment schedule or you can withdraw it manually.
How to Get IC Markets Rebate for Existing Account
If you already have an account, to get IC Markets rebate please follow these steps:
Rebate Term & Conditions of IC Markets
- IC Markets Rebate only given for IC Markets trading account that registered under PipsbackFX IB.
- Become PipsbackFX member , If you are not yet a member please Sign up here.
- All trading account must be submit (added) to the member area MyPBFX.
- Minimum rebate payment depends on the payment system you choose, please see rebate payment system here.
- If less than minimum payment, rebate will be accumulated to the next period.
- For technical reasons, rebate below $0.01 is not raised in the daily rebate report.
- IC Markets Rebate will be paid daily for manual method and weekly for automatic method.
- Rebate only given for currency pair, for metal and CFD does not get cashback.
- CTrader accounts does not get rebates
Funding and Support Information of IC Markets
|Deposit & Withdraw Methods||:||FasaPay, Bank Wire, BPAY, Broker to Broker, China Union Pay, Credit/debit Card, Credit Card, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Webmoney, Paypal|
|Account Currency||:||AUD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, NZD, SGD, USD, HKD, CAD|
|24 Hours Support||:||Yes|
|Support Languanges||:||Malaysia, Russian, Spanyol, English, Arabian|
|Support Options||:||Email, Live Chat, Phone, Web form|
Regulatory Agencies of IC Markets
|Address||Level 2, 2 Allsop Street, Canberra ACT 2600|
|Address||ASIC is Australia’s corporate, markets and financial services regulator.|